Mr. Rendon

Friday, August 6, 2010

Reflections:

1.- My favorite tools are the CREATION of videos, based on pictures or videos and the possibility to record our own voice. The intercommunication using SKYPE, which allow us to share voice and images in real time with other students, and the MODIFICATION of pictures inserting individual aspects as ideas or opinions as well.
I will plan activities for my students where they can take pictures, put them in order to create a slide show and record messages along with the slide show. I think this will be a booster in their creativity and will keep them motivated to learn by creating their own snapshots of the curriculum to cover.

2.- All these 11 tools have changed my way of thinking when teaching in the classroom, since I count with a huge variety of possibilities to better deliver instruction, targeting different learning styles at the same time.

3.- I was surprised to find some tools that will allow us teachers to intercommunicate and post our own opinions, by logging in one single site instead of sendending endless emails and correcting endless paragraphs of newsletters.

No comments:

Post a Comment